Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Canada Part 1

Finally, the pictures from our first half of the Canada Trip. First, before we crossed the border, we stopped at Moose Horn Fish and Wildlife Refuge- but I know moose do not have horns, rather antlers, and there were not any moose to be found anyway. I had a good time streching out though.

While in Canada we spent a lot of time outside. This is Daddy and me in the coastal woods of New Brunswick.


And here I am helping Mama across the bridge.



And here is my new friend and his Mommy on the beach. He had a good time too- always smiling.



I loved the beach, the sand, the rocks, and especially the water.





Mama and Daddy went on a whale watching trip and here are some of the pictures they brought back. They said I would not have had much fun on the boat, and I think I believe them. Contained in one spot for hours. Yuck!
Humpback Whale

Finback Whale

Water spout

More Humpback

No comments: