Here is our Summer Trip to Pittsburgh.
I was super excited for our trip to the zoo!
I had fun riding on the brass turtle, running around, and yelling like a crazy guy, until someone I did not know looked at me, and I froze like an antelope in the headlights.
After a long morning Dad and I head on home!
After I rested up I got to play in the fountain, and was soaked from head to toe.
But the absolute most fun to be had in Pittsburgh was bouncing on the big ball!
At the end of the day I relaxed with Grandma and PapPap, read some books then went to sleep because it was a very busy day!
1 comment:
Hey Z, B, and B!!!
I LOVE your blog!!!!! I love the videos too! He is getting so big! Miss you guys like crazy! Love ya!
~Bisons favorite second cousin....lol
~Amy
Post a Comment